We are currently seeking for an experienced Security Engineer with strong Checkpoint & Cisco skills to join the Managed Services Security Team.
Your primary role as a Senior Security Engineer is to implement, manage and maintain security hardware and software associated with the provision of security services to Dimension Data Customers.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Implementation, installation and configuration or security devices.
- Management and monitoring of client's security infrastructure to proactively identify and resolve security incidents.
- Investigating and troubleshooting technical incidents relating to customer contracted equipment within appropriate SLA's.
- Diagnosis and resolution of events and incidents within contracted service levels.
- Maintaining technical ownership of service requests through to resolution including the identification, isolation, resolution and escalation of Security Service Requests.
Your previous experience will include:
- Checkpoint CCSA /CCSE Certification
- Cisco CCNA Certification working towards CCSP.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in a technical support environment.
- Knowledge of Firewall , IPS , QOS, AV, Proxy, VPN technologies, and
routing and switching protocols.
- Loadbalancers: F5 exposure (advantageous)
- Firewalls: Juniper JNCIA-FWV
You will also demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong co-ordination and problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic and motivational personality that is team focused.
- Demonstrated passion, desire and dedication to ongoing training and development.
- Proactive, flexible attitude to work with a willingness to constantly review and improve skills and processes.
- Partnership, Personal Commitment and Multi- Cultural Strength.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, please contact Amee Karat on 02 9293 1700 quoting Ref No. AKR9560.
Visit website www.it-matters.com.au to view more jobs.