To be successfull You will possess experience, qualifications, knowledge and skills in the following:
- 5 years + Performance Testing experience
- Proven knowledge, experience and technical understanding of HP LoadRunner and Performance Centre
- Proven experience in the planning and execution of Performance testing within medium to large scale software development projects
- Programming experience/expertise in Java, C, C++, SQL as well as in any of the following programming languages: C#, VB, Perl, .Net technologies
- Proven experience in strategic improvement of clients performance testing strategies
- Experience within the Finance Domain
- Experience in full performance lifecycle testing
- Exposure to both HTTP and WCMS
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and collaborative skills to enable the development of relationships with key technology and business areas within our clients environment and their external suppliers
- Well developed planning and organisational skills with the ability to deal with complex issues, think broadly and laterally as well as possess attention to detail.
- Ability to work to meet high stakeholder expectation
- Experience and skills in test environment definition and management
- Broad exposure to current commercial technologies
- The ability to document and report status of test progress, risk and issues, and defects to team leaders and test managers
- Proven skills in the development and documentation of risk based performance testing strategies
- Ability to apply static testing techniques on all required project deliverables and documentation
This is a great opportunity to be part of an expanding technical testing team within a great organisation in which your vision and expertise can shape and grow.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, please contact Tez Blackmore on 02 9293 1700 quoting Ref No. TBK9544.
Visit website www.it-matters.com.au to view more jobs.