Conveniently located close to public transport, this is a perfect opportunity for a young and upbeat System Administrator to join a growing financial organisation on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for maintaining the organisation’s network infrastructure including the servers and user equipment as well as being a key participant in Information Technology projects.
A busy and varied role, your responsibilities will include:
- Fully accountable for on-site after hours support and service
- Be a member 24/5 team that support the mission critical infrastructure and services (risk management, trading infrastructure, etc.)
- Responsible for the reliability and maintenance of IT infrastructure
- Maintain IT systems and infrastructure so they remain in excellent working order
- Respond to and provide a resolution to internal staff IT issues in a timely and professional manner
- Handle client support requests in regards to the trading platform
- Adequately document technology service delivery model including incident reports and change logging
- Support and test the business continuity (BCP) and disaster recovery plans (DRP)
- Advise on potential threats or risk to business from an IT perspective
- Advise on potential opportunities and new technologies that may enhance the IT infrastructure
- IT infrastructure and maintenance experience including networking
- Understand virtualization principals. Familiar with VM Ware
- MetaTrader4 experience advantage
- Fast learner
- Self sufficient
- Diligent, achievement orientated
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to respond to issue quickly and efficiently
Strong communication and customer service skills, attention to detail and use of initiative are essential for this role.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, please contact Amee Karat on 02 9293 1700 quoting Ref No. AKR9577.
Visit website www.it-matters.com.au to view more jobs.